This collection is an experiment with eco friendly fashion. It creates a fresh and innovative look for sustainability to challenge the austere stereotypes associated with it.
Fashion creates products with footprints and is tied to mass consumption. In the way that we currently make things there cannot be a 100% sustainable collection, so this project has a lot of room for improvement. After in depth research, the collection was developed using carefully selected materials:
- upcycled materials selected in second hand stores
- recycled fibers (Econyl)
- certified fabrics (GOTS or at worse Oekotex 100)
- 3D printed biodegradable plastic buttons
- plastic buckles reused from second hand items
- biodegradable glitter coating
- heat pleating on upcycled polyester, no added chemicals
Get in touch for more information!